Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo

February 5, 2013

I've been very truthful when I said that Cristiano Ronaldo was my reason why I had loved and is loving football. I first saw him on a commercial and have to admit I got curious because he really is good looking and the description to him says he is the most famous footballer. When I saw him play, I understand it too well why.

I've read a lot about him, positive and negative alike. I've watched past videos, I've almost watched every game of Real Madrid, and his stints with Portugal, there's no doubt he is one of the best, for us Madridista - he is the best. The way he gives everything is just amazing, talent-wise, clearly he have it. I adore his long-range shots and free-kicks, I am perplex with his aerial prowess, I am in awe of his amazing speed. Watching him was never boring. Outside the pitch, he is one interesting person. He have the antics that says he is arrogant, with his goal celebrations that were bragging (well, he really have the right to do so), with some of his interviews where he says what he really have in mind, when he doesn't sugar coat on things, but I personally believe he is a person with a very good heart. What he did to help others were an example of it, whenever he speaks something about his son and family and friends, you'll see how sincere he is. I felt his good heart. I felt, just like everyone, he has a passion towards people. I felt those who knew him close enough are lucky.

This will not be enough to describe how I like the guy much. One thing is for sure, he brings so much joy to me, whenever he is playing and out of the pitch. He inspires me. What he have done and will do for Real Madrid, I am just thankful.

I'm glad there's Cristiano Ronaldo. On his birthday, with fellow Madridistas, we celebrate it as well and talk about the person who had made our footballing world more than amazing. We decided to do it at McDonalds, where he said in an interview one time he want to go without being notice! hahaha! And we had this wonderful cake too!

If Cristiano Ronaldo will one time read this, I wanted to say thank you so much. And continue to be the best that you already are. We are with you, no matter what!

God bless you more Cristiano Ronaldo! Gracias!

Our birthday cake for Cristiano Ronaldo

How we wish we can treat him to Mcdo one day! LOL

Madridista Aissa and Cristel




2 comments:

  1. Al, you celebrated Cristiano's birthday as if it were your own. It's really cute and nice. You should post the link to this article in the comments of my Impressions from Close-Up, because yours is a tribute to Ronaldo too, and this way they will be linked for future reference. I'm not doing it myself just in case you'd disagree with the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! sure I will! thanks for the idea! and thank you for the positive comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Translate