Monday, October 1, 2012

Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick vs Deportivo

October 1, 2012 1:50 am Philippine Time

FT Scores: Real Madrid 5-1 Deportivo

Deportivo actually scored the first goal in the 16th minute, I couldn't get any devastated. I thought immediately, again??? WTF, we are at home! Hahaha, this is perhaps what you'll feel if you really don't know your team that much, that certainly was the case for me. I was in doubt that they can get back, especially since they weren't able to do it against Sevilla too. But again, just like the game against Man City in UCL, and fortunately for me, Real Madrid proved me wrong, especially Cristiano Ronaldo. Angel Di Maria was awarded the penalty kick after he was brought down by the Deportivo defender and Cristiano took it and the game is tied at all 1. Then it was also Di Maria who scored a header to make it 2-1 then Cristiano Ronaldo, another header to make it 3-1 after halftime. I wanted to jump up and down while working but can't so I kept my gladness inside and thank Him for guiding my team. Another good news came for me, when another fave of mine Kaka, was sent in for Ozil at the half. I was so happy. Kaka deserves to play not only for the fact that he is already an amazing player, but because he's still working hard, practising, and patiently waiting, for him to be given the chance again. After he scored a hat-trick on a friendly game by Real Madrid, just so happy that coach Mou gave him the chance. It's not a perfect game but he's still well. He had some assists but shots were saved, he had some shots too and he was the one who'd been awarded the other penalty kick converted by Cristiano after a handball from Deportivo. And I thought I had it all on this game, when, Pepe, again, another personal fave of mine, scored the 4th goal of Real Madrid off a header too! That's just amazing! We win, we got the three points, Cristiano Ronaldo scored 3, Kaka played, Pepe scored. As I said, it couldn't get any better. (But I'm sure it will... :)) Cristiano Ronaldo was on top of Real Madrid's scorers, break some record being the 9th all-time scored in RM, scoring his 155 goals in 153 RM appearances, second to score a hat-trick in this season's La Liga after Falcao, and now tied with Messi with 6 goals. It's not much, I mean, everything was just starting, but this, this of course is already good.

Again, so happy with the Real Madrid win. And I just can't wait to watch them next time again.

Oh, did you see the celebrations? It was all nice right?? Hahaha. I was like looking at news if they had noticed something different again with it. Fortunately, non caught their attention. Hehe

Gracias Real Madrid! Usted es impresionante!

Hala Madrid!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate