Friday, September 28, 2012

Another Win in La Liga

September 25, 2012 Tuesday am Philippine Time


Original schedule of the Real Madrid vs Rayo Vallecano was Monday am Philippine time. I was anxiously waiting for it while working to keep me awake too, when I got the bad news, game has been postponed due to floodlight failure. All I remember was after that I can't keep myself awake at work. Anyways the game was scheduled Tuesday am our time, and unfortunately, was not able to watch it too. I did saw an update when I woke up in the middle of the night and knew Benzema and Ronaldo made it 0-2 for Real Madrid. Happy and I went back to sleep. According to news, Real's game was still not the A-game that it could have been, but it was better. It was difficult for them and even for Rayo as the game was being postponed to another 24 hours and so. But Real Madrid was more focused now, Iker Casillas was able to make some crucial save in a set-piece and Xavi Alonso too. Benzema started in place of Higuain and he scored in the 13th minute while Cristiano Ronaldo scored in a penalty. Just so glad that Whites got their second win in the League. Of course still too far to their rival Barcelona, but I know it's going to be one step at a time, they can make it, still too far to go.



What made me so happy after this too was when Iker Casillas posted a picture of him and Ronaldo in his official Facebook account discrediting the news that he had a row with the Portuguese. I am just so glad, they were two of my top faves anyways in Real.



September 27, Thursday am, Real Madrid had a game vs Millonarios, a friendly game for the Santiago Bernabeu Trophy. Cristiano Ronaldo, Pepe and Iker Casillas did not play for this game but Kaka, Callejon, Morata and some players from Castilla did and it was just great. Kaka finally has his game with Real Madrid, and boy did he perform. He had 3 goals and 2 assists! The fulltime score was 8-0 and Callejon and Morata got 2 goals with Benzema with another one. I hope this will somewhat help Kaka for him to be provided the time. Mou did say that he saw it and was pleased with what Kaka and the others too. Just so happy.



Really having a bad time with my connection so I can't express more.. Hahaha.. Here's some pics from the Rayo and the Millonarios game.












Hala Madrid!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate