Sunday, September 9, 2012

Updates On CR7

Everyone would have known by now that Cristiano Ronaldo had already said his side (at least a little part of it) on his outburst about his sadness. But just for the benefit of summarizing some important part of the story as well, also of course of other things that was said too by others, here's some of it.

On September 4, 2012 Cristiano Ronaldo posted on his twitter (or whosay account) account this message;

"That I am feeling sad and have expressed this sadness has created a huge stir. I am accused of wanting more money, but one day it will be shown that this is not the case. At this point, I just want to guarantee to the Real Madrid fans that my motivation, dedication, commitment and desire to win all competitions will not be affected. I have too much respect for myself and for Real Madrid to ever give less to the club than all I am capable of. Abrazos to all madridistas."

This is when, with the media going gaga over the reason on why he is sad, pointing to Ronaldo wanting more money, trying to renew his contract and something to that effect. I truly appreciate Ronaldo, for what he said in his statement was still for the Madridista, assuring us his love for the team and us fans. I felt he truly means to win games for Real Madrid and nothing more. He didn't have to clear his name to those media people what was the reason why he had said such things, he only thinks of the fans, and that was more than great for us.

I read that Xavi Alonso and Gonzalo Higuain was also asked about Ronaldo's sadness. Although Xavi statement was nothing less than supportive but is safe, Higuain also was safe saying he just heard it with the press and Ronaldo didn't really talked about it. Iker Casillas did say something about it and from what I had felt from his statement, he is more particular in saying that everyone had the right to felt sad, even popular footballer like Ronaldo, I felt he meant to say, that's just normal, Ronaldo was just like everyone else who have feelings... I saw too on a post from a twitter account of Real Madrid Info that Jose Mourinho called Cristiano and had said his support, however, when Mourinho attended the UEFA Forum for Elite Club Coaches, he asked not to be asked about Ronaldo. The President of Real Madrid however assured that Ronaldo will not be leaving the club and said that there are some other reason behind his sadness while Sami Khedira said that maybe Ronaldo just wants the public to know it. Karim Benzema just like Higuain had said he knew nothing of it and said he hasn't seen Ronaldo unhappy. Some other people had said their piece about it (some whom I couldn't care less), well unfortunately because the media were all asking it to them. Even Messi was asked and he asked too not to be asked about it.

Something came up though that Manchester United's Alex Ferguson will asked the Man U to pay whatever it takes to get Cristiano Ronaldo back in Man U. Hmmm, if that's true, that is sweet. But it will all depend on Ronaldo I guess, if he really have his reason to leave Madrid in the future.

If your a Cristiano Ronaldo fan, this is something you will appreciate. Wayne Rooney had shared the story behind his red card against Portugal and Ronaldo's wink. It's an amazing story to tell. He also said there how Ronaldo admires his own reflection and how hard working he is, how seriously Ronaldo wants to be the best player although he already is. I thank Rooney for sharing that. And I thank Rooney for being a good friend to Ronaldo. With this said, I remember Ronaldo's commercial over at Nike before;


I love the last part of it.. "But you know what, I love that guy."

I love Cristiano Ronaldo. :)

Hala Madrid!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate