Saturday, February 2, 2013

To Fellow Madridista - Thank You

Living in the Philippines, it was a bit hard to follow and support my fave football team Real Madrid. Of course, there's internet that can provide you with all the news, but the feeling of being one of the fans is not the same if you don't have friends who love them like I do. The feeling of appreciating the team won't be the same if you don't have someone to share it with. The thing is, I only have 4 friends I personally know who love Real Madrid. The good thing was 2 of them are my workmates so we got to exchange our views, watch the games together, got happy with the wins together and got sad with the losses too. But, just like the old cliche, the more the merrier.

Social networking sites is one of the best medium to interact with fellow fans. In twitter, I am following the most awesome Real Madrid info accounts, they share news, pictures, their views about the game, more importantly, their love for Real Madrid. Rmadridgirl is one the best that I've followed so far, very truth on her views, but still loyal, and funny too! Then there's Rmadridinfo, which are my fave when it comes to play by play updates, then the the facts account, like RealMadridplace, RealEsparta, MadridistaFacts, InfoCristiano, and even the spanish one, RMFutbolOnline. My fave of all though was Madridismo.org. Their tag 'for the fans, by the fans' is just the best. They share the same passion toward Real Madrid, but at the same time, being equal and truthful with all the news. They had their own pics, vids, had their own questions at press conferences, and they will share you what they had experienced. Whenever I'm reading, checking their pics, vids, their articles, I felt at home. I felt I'm in Spain, I felt being a true Madridista. They had their fanzone at their site where I get to share my feelings, my views, and I got to chat with some fans too! It's awesome! Now, they just totally made my day (probably this will go on for weeks) when they took time to do my request about their personal accounts and experience upon meeting the Real Madrid themselves. I'm just asking for some few views, they've given me so much more.


It's my plan/dream now to visit Spain one day. I wanted to see Real Madrid's game, I wanted to sing for them at the stadium. That's all part of my plan, but more than that, I also dream of meeting this fellow Madridista as well that had made me felt right at home! I'm very much looking forward to that guys! Again, you are all the best!


alcr7

2 comments:

  1. Al, thank you so much, that's very kind of you. And we are delighted to make you feel closer to the team, because that's exactly what we were trying to do when we started this project, so we couldn't be happier to have succeeded. When you come to Spain, you definitely have to let us know so that we can meet in person, that would be very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Translate